The Trail

The Trail

Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 8th,9th Weekend trials

This Saturdays hike will be a short easy hike up to Wallace Falls. Its Perfect for people looking to get into the swing of things. I have chosen this location because its easy and there is still a good amount of snow starting at 2000ft. I do not want to deal with snow and the rain. The trail opens up at 7:45am I plan on being there then.

Sundays trail run will be at Lord Hill, Its close and lots of options as far a distances go. I'll be hitting the trail around 1:30pm - 2:00pm, after I done with playing for worship at Goldcreek. You can watch the live services at 9:00, 10:30, and 12:00.

Check out the links to the locations, let me know if you need a ride. It should be a fun weekend even if the weather sucks. Come join me.

Thank you,
David.

No comments:

Post a Comment